3rd day:
4th-8th day:
Last few days:









I Love My Buddy & Her Friends... :D
So yah, nothing much happened today. Only that, I didn't know I passed by Nic and nearly bumped into him. So, I think I'm blind. I don't know who I bump into. & Nic game me a shocking news today. & Nic is really lousy in Scissors Paper Stone, cause I think I won him more than 5 rounds of it but only lost 1 round. He is officially the lousiest S-P-S person I ever know :D & I thought I was the worst :D
Liujing is a not-so-nice-person, cause I gave him a present from Korea, but he didn't appreciate it. But yet, he complained like a girl. Another reason is, I was the one who started saying "zomg" to him, and he claimed that "zomg" is officially his. That is mean of him! But overall, he's a nice guy still :D Cause he shared secrets (:
Me, I'm constantly chewing on cuttlefish. It's really addictive. My sister/brother/dog even loves it as much as I do. Or should I say, my whole family loves it. Except for my rabbit, cause I didn't let her try, I better not. Cuttlefish isn't good for health, but still, it's tasty and yummy and NICE. My lips are hurting alot, due to excessive cuttlefish intake :D
Still, nothing happened today. Tomorrow's gonna be a tiring day ):
Cheeros,
Sheryl :D